[IGSTK-Users] Segmentation Fault when Adding and Removing objects

Vincent Gratsac vincent.gratsac at irisa.fr
Thu Jan 31 10:18:53 EST 2008

Hi Matt,

Thank you very much for your fix. The problem is resolved now !
As always, you gave me a quick reply and it was very helpful.

Thanks again.

What do you think of the solution I submitted in my last mail about
being able to reslice an ImageSpatialObjectRepresentation giving a
physical point ? This method is actually available in the
ImageSpatialObject class, but wouldn't it be more useful in the
Representation class ?

Have a nice day,

Vincent

--
Vincent Gratsac
Unité/Projet VisAGeS U746

Ph:  +33 (0) 2 23 23 49 20/ Fax: +33/0 2 99 84 71 71
email: Vincent.Gratsac at irisa.fr
http://www.irisa.fr/visages/