[IGSTK-Users] Problem while linking ObjectRepresentations withmouse events

Vincent Gratsac vincent.gratsac at irisa.fr
Mon Jan 28 06:27:57 EST 2008

//Hi all,

I tried to add a method to ImageObjectRepresentation class in order to
be able to change its slice number by giving a physical point. This
method is called /RequestResliceToPhysicalPoint(PointType point)./

Would you be interested in committing it into IGSTK ? Or do you think
this is not a right way to do ?

Vincent

--
Vincent Gratsac
Unité/Projet VisAGeS U746

Ph:  +33 (0) 2 23 23 49 20/ Fax: +33/0 2 99 84 71 71
email: Vincent.Gratsac at irisa.fr
http://www.irisa.fr/visages/