[IGSTK-Users] Segmentation Fault when Adding and Removing objects

Matt Turek matt.turek at kitware.com
Thu Jan 31 09:57:17 EST 2008

Vincent,

I reproduced the problem and checked in a fix. There was a small logic
bug in the ObjectRepresentation.

Please try updating and running the example again. Let us know if the
problem is fixed now.

Thanks again for the bug report. As always, please let us know if you
run into problems.

Matt

--
Matt Turek, Ph.D.