[IGSTK-Users] A question about igstkEventTransductionMarco

Vincent Gratsac vincent.gratsac at irisa.fr
Fri Oct 26 04:49:58 EDT 2007

Hi igstk-users,

There is two points I would like to discuss :

First, I have some problems with QTWidget and ViewNew available in IGSTK
Sandbox.
I'm not able to display objects in these views, and I did not find
example code which is working fine.
Could anyone tell me how to use these classes or show me a sample code ?

Second, I tried to use the igstkEventTransductionMacro and it seems that
there is actually a bug. ProcessInputs() method is not called.
As Luis Ibanez adviced me, I added a call to this method in the macro,
and now the problem is solved. So I think it would be nice to add this
new line in each event transduction macro.

Vincent

--
Vincent Gratsac
Unité/Projet VisAGeS U746

Ph:  +33 (0) 2 23 23 49 20/ Fax: +33/0 2 99 84 71 71
email: Vincent.Gratsac at irisa.fr
http://www.irisa.fr/visages/