[IGSTK-Users] A question about igstkEventTransductionMarco

Matt Turek matt.turek at kitware.com
Fri Oct 26 14:24:32 EDT 2007

Vincent,

Unfortunately, the ViewNew class and many others, including the tracker
and spatial object classes, are undergoing a major refactoring right
now. So, I'm not surprised that they are not working in IGSTKSandbox. It
will probably be another week or more before they are in usable shape.

Luis is looking at the igstkEventTransductionMacro bug.

Thanks for the continued interest in IGSTK.

Matt

--
Matt Turek, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer