[IGSTK-Users] A question about igstkEventTransductionMarco

Vincent Gratsac vgratsac at irisa.fr
Thu Oct 4 05:29:50 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Thank you for your reply Luis !

In fact, I did not try to use this macro, I was just trying to
understand its behavior.
Now I'm trying to use it in my code, and it seems that it works fine as
it... but I don't understand why.

So there is no bug in this part.
I will try to find when occurs the ProcessInputs() call, just in order
to understand.

Thank you for your help,

Vincent

Luis Ibanez a écrit :

> Hi Vincent,
>
> Thanks for pointing this out.
>
> This looks indeed like a bug.
>

> Could you please try adding to your local copy the line
>
>        m_StateMachine.ProcessInputs();
>
> and let us know what you find ?
>

> If this works for you, then will log a bug report
> and will fix the set of Transduction macros in
> the igstkMacro.h file.  We probably should add
> a explicit test just for this feature.
>

>    Thanks
>

>       Luis

>> not able to answer it.
>>
>> Could someone give me some clues ?
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Vincent
>>

>>> Hi IGSTK users,
>>>
>>> I'm currently trying to use the igstkEventTransductionMarco in order
>>> to integrate a received event to my state machine.
>>> I read the code added by this macro, and I noticed that the
>>> CallBackMyEventInput method only pushes the input in the state
>>> machine, but does not ask the state machine to process this input :
>>>
>>> 00272   void Callback##event##input( const ::itk::EventObject & ) \
>>> 00273   { \
>>> 00274     m_StateMachine.PushInput( m_##input ); \

--
Vincent Gratsac
Unité/Projet VisAGeS U746

Ph:  +33 (0) 2 23 23 49 20/ Fax: +33/0 2 99 84 71 71
email: Vincent.Gratsac at irisa.fr
http://www.irisa.fr/visages/