[IGSTK-Developers] UnexpectedTrackerTypeException using Aurora tracker

Rafael Palomar rafaelpalomaravalos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 03:05:05 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to use the Aurora tracker with IGSTK. The first try was using
the NeedleBiopsy example and it seems that the Aurora tracker is at least
communicating with the computer.

My second try was the Advanced Navigation tutorial with Slicer and
OpenIGTLinkTrackerBroadcasting example included in IGSTK. In this case, when
I run the example I get the following error:

'igstk::TrackerConfigurationXMLFileReaderBase::UnexpectedTrackerTypeException'
  what():  std::exception
Aborted

The xml configuration file I'm using is the one included in IGSTK Data
folder for Aurora (please, find it attached).

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Rafael Palomar