[IGSTK-Developers] Getting Aurora Tracker working

Rafael Palomar rafaelpalomaravalos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 03:04:22 EDT 2010

Hello all for your support,

I think that I made some mistake in the CMake options and/or the permissions
with the /dev/ttyUSB0. I have fixed it by removing ITK, VTK, IGSTK and
installing them all again. I haven't tryed further examples than
NeedleBiopsy, but that seems to works ok.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Rafael Palomar.