[IGSTK-Developers] Re: Build issues in SINTEF.LabMAC.OSX

Frank Lindseth Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Tue Feb 5 15:33:15 EST 2008

Andinet, an update from our investigations today:

LabMAC:
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTK/Sites/SINTEF.LabMAC.OSX/IGSTKSandboxCvs_ITK340_VTK503_Qt431/20080205-0430-Nightly/BuildError.html
Very hard to track down, but if the following include:
#include "igstkSocketCommunication.h"
is included last in the following file:
igstkStateMachineExportTest2
it builds fine from the command line, don't ask me why...

So if you are comfortable with including the socket-file further down
in SMExportTest2,
my guesses are that the 5 error we saw yesterday will not be there
tomorrow.
---
3 additional errors turned up today, apparently as a result of the
Needle-Biopsy update, looking at the dashboard it seems like the mac-
builds and most linux-builds are more picky about these updates then
the win-builds...

---
The 8 strange errors on one of our LabPC sandbox builds the last
couple of days are not there today, LabPC was rebooted yesterday...

- Frank

E-mail: Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Telephone: +47 928 09 372
Telefax: +47 930 70 800