[IGSTK-Developers] Re: Build issues in SINTEF.LabMAC.OSX

Frank Lindseth Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Mon Feb 4 18:01:51 EST 2008

Hi Andinet, sorry for the late response, it has been a busy day.

I tried to have a look earlier today, but it seems a bit strange,
LabMAC and LabPC have not been touched  for a long time...

LabMAC: 4 different sandbox builds with (5) identical errors, e.g.:
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTK/Sites/SINTEF.LabMAC.OSX/IGSTKSandboxCvs_ITK340_VTK503_Qt431/20080204-0430-Nightly/BuildError.html

The file:
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/
OSServices.framework/Headers/OpenTransportProviders.h:108
looks ok:
enum {
   TCP_NODELAY                   			= 0x01,
---------->      LINE 108
   TCP_MAXSEG                    			= 0x02,
   TCP_NOTIFY_THRESHOLD          	= 0x10, /** not a real XTI option */
   TCP_ABORT_THRESHOLD           	= 0x11, /** not a real XTI option */
   TCP_CONN_NOTIFY_THRESHOLD   	= 0x12, /** not a real XTI option */
   TCP_CONN_ABORT_THRESHOLD  	= 0x13, /** not a real XTI option */
   TCP_OOBINLINE                 			= 0x14, /** not a real XTI option */
   TCP_URGENT_PTR_TYPE           		= 0x15, /** not a real XTI option */
   TCP_KEEPALIVE                 			= 0x0008 /* keepalive defined in
OpenTransport.h */
};

I see now that the following LabPC build also fails:
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTK/Sites/SINTEF.LabPC.XP/IGSTKSandboxCvs_CMake247_VS2003_ITKcvs_VTKcvs_FLTK117/20080204-0430-Nightly/BuildError.html
I did not look into this today, but it seems a bit strange to since
the three other (almost identical) sandbox builds on this machine
looks fine.

(it's always an option to turn the builds off, or make them
experimental in order to make the dashboard look prettier...)

- Frank

On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:59 PM, Andinet Enquobahrie wrote:

> Can somebody at SINTEF take a look at the build issues in the SINTEF
> IGSTK
> dashboard machines? The builds have been failing since Friday.
>
> http://public.kitware.com/IGSTK/Sites/SINTEF.LabMAC.OSX/IGSTKSandboxCvs_ITK340_VTK503_Qt431/20080202-0430-Nightly/BuildError.html
> http://public.kitware.com/IGSTK/Sites/SINTEF.LabMAC.OSX/IGSTKSandboxCvs_ITK340_VTK503_Qt431_FLTK117/20080202-0430-Nightly/BuildError.html
>
> Thanks
>
> -Andinet

Frank Lindseth
Research Scientist (PhD)

SINTEF Health Research
Dept. Medical Technology
N-7465 Trondheim, Norway
Location: Olav Kyrres gt. 9, 4th floor, Trondheim

E-mail: Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Telephone: +47 928 09 372
Telefax: +47 930 70 800