[IGSTK-Developers] Architectural Evaluation of IGSTK

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Sun Jul 29 15:44:05 EDT 2007

This may be of some interest to IGSTK developers. One of my students
performed an architectural evaluation of IGSTK using a method from the
SEI called ATAM, and a more low-level approach relying on CVS log
scraping. Attached is his final report (he defends tomorrow).

We welcome feedback on the utility of this work to the group,
publishability, and whether it is worthwhile to have additional students
extend this work going forward.

Cheers,
K2

--