[IGSTK-Developers] Architectural Evaluation of IGSTK

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Sun Jul 29 18:53:04 EDT 2007

Hi Kevin,

This is very interesting work done by John. I am impressed that he can
use these nifty tools and based on publicly available information to
reach this level of insight to IGSTK project. These evaluations are
quite accurate and is a very good review of the history of our project.

While using this systematic approach to evaluate a project is quite
impressive, I wonder how this will help improve the project besides
telling us what we already know. Maybe we can do a horizontal comparison
study, find several projects of the same scale and run these analysis on
them.

Thank you, Good work John!

Patrick