[IGSTK-Developers] FLTK

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Fri Jan 12 09:55:49 EST 2007

Hi Luis,

I noticed that a couple days ago, you turned the default value of
IGSTK_USE_FLTK to OFF.

This was breaking the sandbox build, since the sandbox's CMake files
hadn't been fixed to properly recognize which files, tests and examples
need FLTK.  I've done the changes to the sandbox (everything compiles
now) and changed my own dashboard machines to IGSTK_USE_FLTK=ON.

It should be possible to have a simple View class that only uses the
vtkRenderWindow, so that people who download IGSTK can try it out even
if they don't have FLTK or QT.

 - David