[IGSTK-Developers] summary from last week's kickoff meeting

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Thu Jan 11 21:17:25 EST 2007

Hi everyone:

First, thanks to everyone for participating in the Phase III kickoff meeting
last week. Attached are four summary slides from the meeting FYI.

As you know, we are still in "slow" mode while we finish the Phase II
funding and wait for the Phase III funding (new contract) to start.

However, we will send the book to the publisher by January 31 and it will be
printed in time to distribute at SPIE Medical Imaging on Feb. 18

We will have tcons at 1 pm on Thursday Jan 25 and Thursday March 1, then
most likely go to tcons every other week. Patrick will manage the tcons.

When the new funding starts, the highest priority will be to support any
user requests, including our new collaborators from Trondheim. We can then
gradually work on the new specific aims as time and resources permit, but
this will take lower priority on the project.

Finally, I have attached the revised cover for the book. Note that I have
put everyone's name on the cover. Since I thought this was the fairest, I
ordered the names based roughly on contributions to the book, toolkit, and
length of time on the project. Please check the spelling of your name and
any comments are welcome, including preferences for how names are listed.

Thank you all for your contributions to this project and I look forward to
continue to work with you the next three years to make the project a
success.

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu