[IGSTK-Developers] RE: Operating Room of the Future at St. Olavs

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Fri Jul 7 19:38:59 EDT 2006

Jon

Good to hear from you and I really don't need a concrete answer at any
point. We will continue to develop and support IGSTK and if it is useful to
your group that is great.

We have not thought about plug-ins for IGSTK and I would like to ask Luis to
give us his opinion here. Luis was the chief architect of IGSTK and he put
great emphasis on safety and robustness. While plug-ins sound attractive and
I would certainly welcome the opportunity to work with your group on this, I
am forwarding this to Luis and the other developers so they can weigh in on
this issue.

Thanks all

Kevin

  _____