[IGSTK-Developers] Minutes from July 6 T-con are up

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Thu Jul 6 18:31:33 EDT 2006

Hi everyone:

It looks like a good tcon yesterday and sorry that I missed it.
Unfortunately we had to stay in Japan a little longer as my daughter got
sick but she is fine now and we will fly back today.

As for the minutes, I have two comments:
1) for logging, I cannot remember, but it seems to me that David or Patrick
might be reasonable choices and I will discuss this with Patrick next week
or even see if one of the guys in our lab could write it
2) for the MR and ultrasound images, I might be able to get the CIRS model
57 abdominal phantom scanned scanned although it is a little harder for me
to get MR time - perhaps Julien can comment if this would be useful for him

http://www.cirsinc.com/057_mri.html

that's all for now!

Kevin