[IGSTK-Developers] latest draft of proposal with writing assignments

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Wed Apr 19 14:02:56 EDT 2006

Hi everyone:

I have finally finished the outline of the proposal and made writing
assignments. As a reminder, I need to submit the proposal by May 10 (due
date is May 17th, but I am out of town after the 10th). Therefore, the
proposal for many of us will take higher priority than the book. I would
like to get initial drafts at least from everyone by next week, as I want to
send this to our editor by the end of the month. Fortunately, I think most
of the sections are straightforward and most people don't have that much to
write.

So please take a look at the attached and let us discuss tomorrow on the
tcon. If you won't be on the tcon, please let me know and I can discuss your
part offline at your convenience (for example I assume Rick won't make it as
I think he is at a lung cancer meeting in DC)

Andinet, can you do me a favor and send me (or ask Andy C. to do so) a list
of names on the igstk-developers list? I just want to make sure I know who
is seeing the proposal.

Thanks

Kevin

p.s. . and keeping working on your book sections please (I couldn't resist
;)

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org
Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu