[IGSTK-Developers] FW: List of names on the igstk-developers list

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Wed Apr 19 14:54:29 EDT 2006

Hi everyone:

One think I would like to discuss tomorrow is the developer list and who is
on it

Andy sent me the list below - they are all "in-house" people except Akash
(who will see this email by the way)

I think it is fine to include Akash and other interested developers but I
would like to get the group's opinion tomorrow

One thing I notice though is that I should probably not send the proposal to
the developer's list (there was nothing proprietary there and I did not
include any financial information) but probably only to a list of names
(besides I plan to ask Akash for a letter of support as a potential user
anyway ;)

David, could you put this on the agenda for tomorrow's tcon?

Thanks

Kevin