[IGSTK-Developers] Mac issue redux

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Fri Oct 21 09:44:56 EDT 2005

Hi Kevin,

Glad to hear that it works.  I suspect that there will be
considerable interest in running IGSTK on the Mac.
As for you setting up a nightly dashboard, there is
definitely some value in that but it might be premature.

It would be great if you could submit an experimental
dashboard from the build that just completed.

 - David