[IGSTK-Developers] VTK version?

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Tue Oct 18 20:39:02 EDT 2005

Maybe I missed this one when the change was made, but when
I build the Sandbox against VTK4.4 I get this error. It is
fixed by doing a cvs checkout of the VTK source and building.
Are we now supporting a nightly build version of VTK like ITK?

Apologies if this is already common knowledge. The Wiki
indicates 4.4 should be fine.

Thanks,
Kevin

Building object file igstkCTImageSpatialObjectRepresentation.o...
/Users/kgary/work/ISIS/IGSTK/dev/Sandbox/Source/igstkImageSpatialObjectRepresentation.txx: In
    member function `void
    igstk::ImageSpatialObjectRepresentation<TImageSpatialObject>::CreateActors()
    [with TImageSpatialObject = igstk::CTImageSpatialObject]':
/Users/kgary/work/ISIS/IGSTK/dev/Sandbox/Source/igstkCTImageSpatialObjectRepresentation.cxx:35:   instantiated from here
/Users/kgary/work/ISIS/IGSTK/dev/Sandbox/Source/igstkImageSpatialObjectRepresentation.txx:218: error: no
    matching function for call to `
    igstk::ImageSpatialObjectRepresentation<igstk::CTImageSpatialObject>::
    AddActor(vtkImageActor*&)'
/Users/kgary/work/ISIS/IGSTK/dev/IGSTK/Source/igstkObjectRepresentation.h:102: error: candidates
    are: void igstk::ObjectRepresentation::AddActor(vtkProp3D*)
make[3]: *** [igstkCTImageSpatialObjectRepresentation.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[1]: *** [default_target_Source] Error 2
make: *** [default_target] Error 2

--
===
Kevin A. Gary, Ph.D.