[IGSTK-Developers] Mac issue redux

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Fri Oct 21 01:24:30 EDT 2005

David,

Thanks, that worked without a hitch on my laptop. As you
said though, the debug statements on the unit tests
indicate no actual communication to the serial port.

If Mac is a desired platform I could probably set up a
nightly build from my home machine running Tiger.
I also have some old Solaris boxes at my disposal if
igstk is interested.

Kevin