[IGSTK-Developers] ImageSpatialObject SetImage

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Oct 1 20:32:33 EDT 2005

Hi Julien,

The itk::ImageSpatialObject was missing a couple of if() checks
for null pointers when assigning the image with SetImage().

This results in segmentation faults in the IGSTK ImageSpatialObject.

I added the ifs to ITK, and we still have to add a state machine
to the IGSTK ImageSpatial object for replacing the SetImage method
with RequestSetImage() and a private SetImage() method.

In the meantime, the line in the IGSTK ImageSpatialObject has been
commented out.

    Luis