[Ctk-developers] participation to the CTK hackfest @ London

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Tue Oct 1 09:22:39 EDT 2013

Hi Ernesto,

Considering the maximum number of participants has not been reached [1],
you could definitively attend :)

Is there any aspect of CTK you would like to work on during the hackfest ?
How are you currently using (or will be using) CTK in your project ?

Thanks
Jc

[1] http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CTK-Hackfest-Nov-2013

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 7:33 AM, Ernesto Coto <e.coto at sheffield.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am Ernesto Coto and I joined CISTIB (Center for Computational Imaging &
> Simulation Technologies in Biomedicine) at The University of Sheffield (
> http://www.shef.ac.uk/) a few months ago.
>
> I have been working on medical image segmentation and visualization for
> several years at the Computer Graphics Center (http://ccg.ciens.ucv.ve/)
> of the Central University of Venezuela (http://www.ucv.ve/).
>
> At CISTIB I am part of the Software Development Team and the main CISTIB
> developer for the VPH-Share project (http://vph-share.eu/).
>
> As CISTIB has been supporting CTK for some time, I would like to continue
> this support by participating in the next CTK hackfest @ London. Please let
> me know if I Am still on time to participate.
>
> Regards,
>
> *Ernesto Coto*
> Scientific Software Developer
> Center for Computational Imaging & Simulation Technologies in Biomedicine
> (CISTIB)
> INSIGNEO Institute for In silico Medicine
> The University of Sheffield
> Room B85 - Portobello Centre
> Pitt St. Sheffield S1 4ET
> United Kingdom