[Ctk-developers] participation to the CTK hackfest @ London

Ernesto Coto e.coto at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Oct 2 05:00:15 EDT 2013

Dear Jean,

The relationship between CISTIB's GIMIAS and CTK resides on the
command-line interfaces, so I would like to focus on that.

However, I'm currently exploring other options, if I find something more
interesting I will let you know in a couple of weeks, before the hackfest.

Cheers,

*Ernesto Coto*
Scientific Software Developer
Center for Computational Imaging & Simulation Technologies in Biomedicine
(CISTIB)
INSIGNEO Institute for In silico Medicine
The University of Sheffield
Room B85 - Portobello Centre
Pitt St. Sheffield S1 4ET
United Kingdom