[Ctk-developers] participation to the CTK hackfest @ London

Ernesto Coto e.coto at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Oct 1 07:33:03 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I am Ernesto Coto and I joined CISTIB (Center for Computational Imaging &
Simulation Technologies in Biomedicine) at The University of Sheffield (
http://www.shef.ac.uk/) a few months ago.

I have been working on medical image segmentation and visualization for
several years at the Computer Graphics Center (http://ccg.ciens.ucv.ve/) of
the Central University of Venezuela (http://www.ucv.ve/).

At CISTIB I am part of the Software Development Team and the main CISTIB
developer for the VPH-Share project (http://vph-share.eu/).

As CISTIB has been supporting CTK for some time, I would like to continue
this support by participating in the next CTK hackfest @ London. Please let
me know if I Am still on time to participate.

Regards,

*Ernesto Coto*
Scientific Software Developer
Center for Computational Imaging & Simulation Technologies in Biomedicine
(CISTIB)
INSIGNEO Institute for In silico Medicine
The University of Sheffield
Room B85 - Portobello Centre
Pitt St. Sheffield S1 4ET
United Kingdom