[Ctk-developers] QtTesting in master

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Sat May 12 14:22:54 EDT 2012

Agree on the fact we could have a better name :) .. we already spend some
time brainstorming about it .. and didn't come with a better alternative.

The idea with QtTesting is that it doesn't have to be related with
"Testing" of CTK. It's a library that can be enabled independently of
BUILD_TESTING.

It provides functionality to record actions and replay them. Something like
"macros".

Jc

+1 919 869 8849