[Ctk-developers] Clang and DCMTK

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Sat May 12 07:46:20 EDT 2012

Hi,

just for your information, CTK now (well, since a couple of days) uses
the DCMTK 3.6.1 snapshot (22/02/2012).

CTK and all its dependencies can now be build with Clang. Additionally,
the custom DICOM SCU files have been removed from CTK and the CTK DICOM
library now uses the SCU classes from DCMTK.

Best,
Sascha