[Ctk-developers] QtTesting in master

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Sat May 12 13:57:32 EDT 2012

Hi,

I see, that explains it. Since the names are the same, I thought the
code from the external project has been moved into CTK.

Maybe we could still find another name for the CTK QtTesting library?
Since Qt is not only about widgets, maybe something with "widget" in
it...? I also believe that we once agreed to drop the "Qt" string from
library names since CTK depends on Qt anyway, but since it is an
extension/customization for QtTesting, I guess it could make sense to
have it in that case.

We could also consider putting the library under Libs/Testing/<libname>
(instead of Libs/QtTesting), for example
Libs/Testing/QtTestingWidgetExtensions.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Thanks,

Sascha