[Ctk-developers] QtTesting in master

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Sat May 12 13:25:55 EDT 2012

Hi Sascha,
Thanks for taking the time to review the branch.
Concerning your comments, I think there is a misunderstanding. QtTesting is
a library that lives in its own library. In order to work within CTK
(external dependency), some CTK widgets have custom recorder and players.
So if CTK_USE_QTTESTING is ON the QtTesting project is downloaded and
built. Within CTK, the Libs/QtTesting directory contains CTK customization
for QtTesting.
We will create a wiki documentation page  to further detail technicalities.
Thanks,
Julien.