[Ctk-developers] QtTesting in master

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Sat May 12 07:36:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

+1 one from me (but see my comments below)

Thanks for putting so much effort into this, it looks really good! (I
just skimmed through the code changes...)

There is one small issue though: In the current CTK branch [3] you seem
to have some left-overs from the past were you referenced QtTesting as
an external project. If I understood the changes correctly, you should
probably remove this line:

https://github.com/commontk/CTK/compare/master...qttesting#L11L724

and also remove that file:

https://github.com/commontk/CTK/compare/master...qttesting#diff-10