[Ctk-developers] CTK, DCMTK and Debian

Dominique Belhachemi domibel at debian.org
Wed Dec 19 23:24:18 EST 2012

Hi Marco,

The current Debian sources for CTK are here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/ctk/trunk/debian/

I merged a few of your changes into the trunk. Unfortunately I am still
running into compilation issues when specifying
    -DCTK_LIB_DICOM/Core:BOOL=ON

In file included from /usr/include/dcmtk/ofstd/ofstring.h:65:0,
                 from /usr/include/dcmtk/oflog/tstring.h:27,
                 from /usr/include/dcmtk/oflog/streams.h:27,
                 from /usr/include/dcmtk/oflog/loglevel.h:29,
                 from /usr/include/dcmtk/oflog/logger.h:28,
                 from /usr/include/dcmtk/oflog/oflog.h:35,
                 from /usr/include/dcmtk/dcmdata/dctypes.h:34,
                 from /usr/include/dcmtk/dcmdata/dcbytstr.h:35,
                 from /usr/include/dcmtk/dcmdata/dcchrstr.h:48,
                 from /usr/include/dcmtk/dcmdata/dcvrpn.h:35,
                 from
/tmp/ctk/trunk/ctk-0.1.0~git20121219/Libs/DICOM/Core/ctkDICOMModel.cpp:33:
/usr/include/dcmtk/ofstd/ofstream.h:67:22: fatal error: iostream.h: No such
file or directory

I am using an older dcmtk (3.6.0-9), will try with a newer version soon.

I also believe that the current github version contains your changes
already. Your patch debian/patches/backport-of-dcmscu-from-dcmtk-3.6.1
doesn't apply cleanly and can probably removed.

Any idea when CTK is using a plain pythonqt version? I would like to turn
on another option as well.
    -DCTK_LIB_Scripting/Python/Core:BOOL=ON

Cheers
-Dominique