[Ctk-developers] Property manager / mechanism

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Tue Sep 20 17:48:23 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,

Working on a new project, I will have to implement a property manager.

1) Before coming up with a custom solution, I was wondering what kind of
system you were using in your respective application?

2) The system I envision would have the following characteristics:

 - Easily extensible to support new type of object
 - Simple
 - Serialization of property (Json?, Xml ?)
 - Support undo / redo

3) What would you do differently in your current implementation(s) ?

Thanks for you help
Jc

--
+1 919 869 8849