[Ctk-developers] notifyStateChanged(INPROGRESS) seems to be getting submitted before SetStateResponse

Anthony Dass antdass at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 09:21:19 EDT 2011

Hello Sacha and Ben,

In addition to my previous issues on using the CTK based App with a Non-CTK
based Host, I've also observed that the reply message is not getting
respected by the ctk.

for instance, when the host sends the setState(State.INPROGRESS) message to
the ctk-App, the ctk-App on processing SetState, attempts to submit
notifyStateChanged(State.INPROGRESS) to the host even before it replies to
host with setStateResponse. where as the non-ctk based host continues to
wait for the reply message setStateResponse and does't send the
notifyDataAvailable to the app though the app had submitted the
notifyStateChanged message to the Host.
The notifyStateChanged message should be submitted after the reply of
SetStateResponse right? could you please clarify on this.

Thank you very much!
/Anthony