[Ctk-developers] New Wiki Main Page

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu Dec 8 02:36:39 EST 2011

Hi CTK developers,

During the last Hackfest in Sophia-Antipolis we identified the need to
better communicate to first time users what CTK provides and how it can
help the medical imaging community.

One step into that direction has been quite technical [1].

The second step, which we discussed on the last day of the Hackfest
involved the CTK Wiki. We decided to do a redesign and put the focus of
the main page on the four main working areas of CTK (which were also
identified during this week). The result can be seen here:

http://www.commontk.org/index.php/Main_Page

CTK developers working on one or more of these main areas should have a
look at the text and links and verify the available information.
Feedback is also welcome.

Thanks,

Sascha

[1]