[Ctk-developers] CTK tag

Dominique Belhachemi domibel at debian.org
Wed Dec 7 18:36:41 EST 2011

Multiple SO names within CTK are possible.

Lets say we have the package libctk6 and it contains libCTKCore.so.0.1 .

If I bump libCTKCore.so.0.1 to libCTKCore.so.0.2 I would simply bump
libctk6 to libctk7. Slicer would still use libctk6. If I want Slicer
to use libctk7 then I would trigger a rebuild (without changing the
Slicer source package).

All you have to do is to tag a version.

-Dominique