[CMake] L

Crni Gorac cgorac at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 03:35:59 EST 2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 3:30 AM, Michael Jackson
<mike.jackson at bluequartz.net> wrote:

> Because if you do this then OpenBlas is instantly supported by currently released versions of CMake. If you are asking for an update to the core of CMake then you are going to have to wait for the next release of CMake and then ALL of your users are going to have to update their CMake installations. This may or may NOT be possible on all those systems. Having used OpenBLAS for a current project I would like to see the OpenBLAS developers step up and set an example for the other projects and properly support CMake. Just my 2 cents worth.

This is moot argument - if OpenBLAS provides OpenBLASConfig.cmake,
then its users have to update something (OpenBLAS in this case)
anyway, in order to have OpenBLAS+CMake working properly together...
So, again: as a CMake/OpenBLAS user, I really see no point in
requiring something from OpenBLAS that none of dozen of currently
supported BLAS implementations is doing.

Thanks.