[CMake] L

Petr Kmoch petr.kmoch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 08:37:18 EST 2014

Hi all.

I am not using OpenBLAS so this is really just a tangential comment, but I
can understand that in a production setting, it can be easier to update a
library than to update something as fundamental to the build process as
CMake. To the point where the former is authorisable on a much lower
hierarchy level. Perhaps simply because it only affects a small fraction of
the entire project, whereas a change in CMake affects everything.

Petr