[CMake] Generated Files Dependencies

Mike Krus mike at mve.com
Wed Jun 5 09:51:43 EDT 2013

Hi

sorry for the delay. Yes, it indeed seems to be limited to the ninja generator. When I use Makefiles it all works fine (well, apart from it particularly slow which is why I switched to ninja in the first place ;-))

Also to note that I get he same rebuild-everything behaviour with files generated by moc or uic (from the Qt toolset).

Any ideas on how to track it down?

Mike