[CMake] XCode generator hangs when writing build config.

Domagoj Saric domagoj.saric at littleendian.com
Thu Jan 5 04:54:10 EST 2012

On 4.1.2012. 17:05, David Cole wrote:
> What project are you running through CMake? Is it available for us to
> try to reproduce here?
>
> I've not heard of anything like this...

Actually we've been bitten by this also: ever since 2.8.6 CMake would hang in
the generate phase on OS X. However it only happened if/when we included the NT2
library so I wasn't sure whether this was due to a bug in CMake or NT2 CMake
project files. It turns out it was the CMake issue Axel identified (we had both
-g and -fno-objc-gc options in CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS).
Thank you Axel for debugging this yourself so quickly! ;)

kind regards,
Domagoj Saric
www.littleendian.com