[CMake] Some modules I cooked up the last few months. (mercurial etc.)

Minze A. Zwerver minze at ovost.nl
Tue Feb 14 10:23:18 EST 2012

Hi There,

First of all thanks for CMAKE , is has made my work a lot easier the
last couple of years.
We produce software for a number of platforms and cmake keeps me sane
(as far as that's possible).

I've got a few modules I hope some other people might find usefull. With
permission of my employer I offer them for potential inclusion.

They might need some polish , but for me at least they work.

Also I include a patch to get ExternalProject.cmake working with
mercurial. (against version 2.8.7)

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Minze Zwerver