[CMake] Some modules I cooked up the last few months. (mercurial etc.)

Minze A. Zwerver minze at ovost.nl
Wed Feb 15 05:18:34 EST 2012

Hi Again,

After reading the module maintainers wiki page I made a mantis
(minze_zr) and cdash account. If there is any use for the modules I
will create a git account somewhere to host my modules.
I hope to hear from some of the cmake maintainers how (or if) to
proceed next.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Minze Zwerver
van Ovost Automatisering