[CMake] Windows Ninja cmcldeps.exe too verbose

Zaheer Chothia zaheer.chothia at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 16:27:32 EDT 2012

I took a look at 'CMakeClDeps.cmake', where this string is detected, and
ran the
example with both compilers:

    $ cl /nologo /showIncludes
C:/temp/cmcldeps_ShowIncludes/build/CMakeFiles/ShowIncludes/main.c
    main.c
    Note: including file:
c:\temp\cmcldeps_showincludes\build\cmakefiles\showincludes\foo.h

    $ icl /nologo /showIncludes
C:/temp/cmcldeps_ShowIncludes/build/CMakeFiles/ShowIncludes/main.c
    main.c
    Note: including file:
C:/temp/cmcldeps_ShowIncludes/build/CMakeFiles/ShowIncludes/foo.h

Note how the Intel compiler does not normalize and lower-case the include
path.
Consequently the path replacement fails and so
CMakeFiles\CMakeCCompiler.cmake
looks like this:

    set(CMAKE_CL_SHOWINCLUDE_PREFIX "Note: including file:
C:/temp/cmcldeps_ShowIncludes/build/CMakeFiles/ShowIncludes/foo.h")

*--Zaheer*