[CMake] Windows Ninja cmcldeps.exe too verbose

Nils Gladitz gladitz at sci-vis.de
Sun Aug 26 16:49:31 EDT 2012

I was just looking at that as well and another thing I noticed is that
cl.exe completes paths for local "" includes while icl.exe does not.

icl ..\foo.cpp [...] with #include "foo/bar.hpp" may for example lead to
"..\foo/bar.hpp" (relative path and mixed separators).
For the same case cl gives an absolute normalized path.

Nils