[CMake] CMake 2.8.8 Upgrade problem with Xcode on OS X 10.8

Michael Toy michael.toy at onlive.com
Thu Aug 9 15:52:49 EDT 2012

I have seen this problem as we upgraded from older XCodes.  In all the places where cmake looks at your version of Xcode except one, it looks at "xcode-select -print–path".  In that one place, it looks in /Developer/Applications/XCode.app.  I think this bug is fixed in 2.8.9, and until then you can work around it by placing a symlink from /Developer/Applications/XCode.app to your actual Xcode installation.