[CMake] CMake 2.8.8 Upgrade problem with Xcode on OS X 10.8

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Aug 9 16:10:56 EDT 2012

If that's actually what the problem is here, then it should be fixed
in CMake 2.8.8.

If you are moving from one Xcode to another, please ALWAYS start over
with an empty build directory. There are way too many things cached in
CMakeCache.txt that depend on file locations to even think about
trying to do an incremental build across a system compiler upgrade ( /
location change ... )

Cheers,
David