[CMake] cmake with LaTeX [UseLATEX.cmake]

Raymond Wan r.wan at aist.go.jp
Thu Jan 27 23:40:24 EST 2011

Hi Ken,

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 00:38, Moreland, Kenneth <kmorel at sandia.gov> wrote:
> Rather than have the ADD_LATEX_DOCUMENT in top-level/latex/CMakelists.txt,
> try putting it in top-level instead and making all of your file references
> to top-level.  After you build, the document structure should be something
> like this
>
> top-level/
>   +latex/
>     +latex/build/
>       +latex/build/latex
>       +latex/build/figures
>   +figures/
>
> Or you could just forget the whole thing and just do an out-of-source build.

Ah, yes -- you're right; I didn't think of that.  I had figures/ one
directory up because something else at that level relies on it; I
guess not having it below the LaTeX source is a bit unconventional...

So far, the "safepdf" option seems to work.  If something happens to
my documents that makes that break, I'll give your suggestion a try.

Thank you for making the UseLatex.cmake module and for answering my
questions about it!  Of course, my problem is still very minor and
definitely a step up from managing the Makefile.  So, thanks a lot for
making it available!

Ray