[CMake] cmake with LaTeX [UseLATEX.cmake]

Raymond Wan r.wan at aist.go.jp
Tue Jan 25 03:51:13 EST 2011

Hi Daniel,

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 16:15, Daniel Pfeifer <daniel at pfeifer-mail.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 25.01.2011, 15:41 +0900 schrieb Raymond Wan:
>> ... Is there something I can do
>> in my CMakeLists.txt file to ensure that it is the default target (and
>> not "pdf" or any of the others) when I type "make".
>
> Sure, there is the DEFAULT_PDF option. Have a look at section '3.3
> Create a PDF by Default' in the manual.

Thank you again for your help.  I gathered my courage for the week :-)
and decided to look at the source.  Based on my limited knowledge of
cmake, it seems that DEFAULT_PDF favors the pdflatex route.  Which is
of course not unreasonable if you're unlike me and have a working
Imagemagick.  ;-)

I changed it a bit and added a "DEFAULT_SAFEPDF" option and it seems
to work.  I will ask the original author to see if this change is of
interest to him.  Thanks again for your reply -- it did lead me to the
right direction!

Ray