[CMake] cmake with LaTeX [UseLATEX.cmake]

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 27 10:38:19 EST 2011

Yeah, UseLATEX.cmake sort of assumes that everything is going to be a subdirectory.  One way to get around the problem is to call the ADD_LATEX_DOCUMENT command in the upper directory.  As I recall, your directory structure was

top-level/
  +latex/
    +latex/build/
  +figures/

Rather than have the ADD_LATEX_DOCUMENT in top-level/latex/CMakelists.txt, try putting it in top-level instead and making all of your file references to top-level.  After you build, the document structure should be something like this

top-level/
  +latex/
    +latex/build/
      +latex/build/latex
      +latex/build/figures
  +figures/

Or you could just forget the whole thing and just do an out-of-source build.

-Ken