[CMake] CDash submissions show up as two entries, one row for update, one for build/test etc

Johan Björk phb at spotify.com
Mon Jan 24 13:59:13 EST 2011

Hi David,

I found the issue. I happened to put a trailing newline in CTEST_SITE,
causing some error further down the line. I guess CDash could deal
with it a bit better, but all in all it's a user error. (I utilized
the hostname command to get the hostname, but forgot to use
OUTPUT_STRIP_TRAILING_WHITESPACE)

Thanks a ton for the help
/Johan