[CMake] CDash submissions show up as two entries, one row for update, one for build/test etc

Johan Björk phb at spotify.com
Thu Jan 13 10:01:43 EST 2011

Attached them with some modifications.

I have one ctest_<platform>.cmake for each platform, that all include
ctest_base.cmake that contains a macro that allow me to run all different
configurations of my builds.

While I have your attention, would it somehow be possible to re-use a single
sourcetree for several builds and still get the (same) update logs for all
builds?

/Johan